During our final week here at Edit on a Dime, I looked at two different ways of making those cool photo-motion cinemagraphs, and tried editing on an iPhone for free:
- Kintotopic: How To Get Excited Taking iPhone Photos Again
- iCinegraph vs. Kintopic: Which Cinemagraph App is Best for You?
- How to Use Splice to Edit Movies on Your iPhone for Free
I appreciate the responses to my reviews from Kinotopic developer Radu Spineanu, and iCinegraph creator Yuri Yuryev on this blog. It's great that developers and fans of these apps are comfortable having a discussion about their work on this site.
Weekly features for Edit on a Dime will now cease to continue, but that doesn't mean you can't contribute. This World is an open platform, with a community corkboard open to all to post links, videos and articles. If you're interested in becoming a moderator, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope that the spirit of openness and discussion continues and that this site can develop into a real conversation about the exciting future of low-cost and free image editing apps!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades