Edit on a Dime has made it through its first week, dear readers. As the collection of links and blog posts below make apparent, we're entering into an exciting, dare I say fecund, time for low cost and free editing solutions. We'll have no shortage of apps to try out, argue over and utilize to make some, hopefully great, movies.
- Welcome to Edit on a Dime
- iStopMotion for iPad Launching at Introductory Price of $4.99
- How to Trick YouTube Into Being a Decent Video Editor
- WeVideo: Can a Free Cloud-Based Video Editor Running in Your Browser Replace iMovie?
- Another Day, Another Profession Replaced by Robots: Meet V.I.K.T.O.R. the iPhone Editing Bot
- Battle of the Automatic Editing Apps: Grab the Popcorn It's Going to Get Interesting
I've already got a full slate of stories planned for next week so check back here Monday for a preview of the week ahead. Don't forget you can follow Edit on a Dime on Twitter and Facebook where I'll be posting additional links throughout the day.
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course